Visiting the Museum
The Museum of Modern Art, Hayama
2208-1, Isshiki, Hayama, Kanagawa 240-0111
Tel. +81 46 875 2800
Access & Maps
9:30-17:00 (last admission at 16:30)
Temporarily closed from March 3 until June 8, 2020
Sculpture garden will reopen on June 9, 2020.
Mondays (except for public holidays and substitute holidays), exhibition preparation periods, and December 29 - January 3
Special Exhibitions: Admission fees vary according to the exhibition.
|Adults||Under 20 and Students||65 and over||High school students|
|Adults250 yen（150 yen）||Under 20 and Students150 yen（100 yen）||65 and over100 yen||High school students100 yen|
- Reduced charges for groups of 20 or more are shown in parentheses
- Admission is free for junior high school students and under (under 16). For further details about concessions, see Concessions & Free Admission or please enquire at the museum
- Special Exhibition tickets also entitles the bearer entry to the ‘From the Museum’s Collection’ exhibition for that day
- The first Sunday of every month is ‘Family Communication Day,’ with reduced fees for all family members (except those 65 or over) accompanied by children under 18
For Gallery Visitors
- Do not touch any of the exhibits.
- Do not take photographs.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not eat or drink.
- Do not bring umbrellas or large bags in with you.
- Do not use pens or ink.
- Turn off mobile phones.
- Do not bring in any pets, except for guide dogs.
- Do not enter when wearing swimwear.