“NAITO Rei” from the Museum Collection: Please read before viewing exhibition
October 22, 2022 Up
NAITO Rei, Tout animal est dans le monde comme de l’eau à l’intérieur de l’eau, 2002 at Gallery 3b is lit only by natural light.
The exhibition room become very dark after sunset (around 16:30-17:00) and on rainy days.
Accordingly, daytime is recommended. Also, please note the following.
Before entering the gallery
Very fragile works are on display. Please use the coin lockers near the entrance hall for your hand luggage and coats. If your luggage does not fit in the coin lockers, please ask at the reception desk in the entrance hall.
How to enter the gallery
1. Please wear a number tag at the entrance of Gallery 3b.
* Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian, but the tag is not required for them. Please enter
the room with them in a stroller or hold their hands.
* Wheelchair users and caregivers must wear the tags.
2. If there is no number tag left, please wait at chairs and in line.
3. Please return the number tag when you leave.
Notice Regarding the Exhibits