Visiting the Museum
The Kamakura Annex is temporarily closed for renovations until January 2021.
The Museum of Modern Art, Kamakura Annex
2-8-1 Yukinoshita, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0005
Tel. +81 467 22 5000
Access & Maps
9:30-17:00 (last admission at 16:30)
Temporarily closed for renovations until January 2021.
Mondays (except for public holidays and substitute holidays), exhibition preparation periods, and December 29 - January 3
Special Exhibitions: Admission fees vary according to the exhibition.
|Adults||Under 20 and Students||65 and over||High school students|
|Adults250 yen（150 yen）||Under 20 and Students150 yen（100 yen）||65 and over100 yen||High school students100 yen|
- Reduced charges for groups of 20 or more are shown in parentheses.
- Admission is free for junior high school students and under (under 16). For further details about concessions, see Concessions & Free Admission or please enquire at the museum.
- The first Sunday of every month is ‘Family Communication Day,’ with reduced fees for all family members (except those 65 or over) accompanied by children under 18.
For Gallery Visitors
We ask for your cooperation in observing the following rules:
- No smoking in the museum.
- No eating or drinking, except in the designated areas.
- Do not touch the exhibits and showcases unless invited to.
- Do not use writing equipment other than pencils.
- Turn mobile phones off, or switch to silent mode. Telephone conversations are prohibited in the gallery.
- Pets are prohibited, except for assitance dogs.
- Do not take photographs without permission.