Home > Exhibitions > Museum Collection: From Van Gogh to Nakazono
- Also on View
- 100 Years of Czech DesignMore Info
Museum Collection: From Van Gogh to Nakazono
Please check our Health and Safety Measures before your visiting.
About the Exhibition
The exhibition focuses on recent acquisitions. Particularly notable is Man with Pipe (Dr. Gachet), the only etching Vincent van Gogh ever created. About 50 works from the pre-World War II to the present are also shown.
This exhibition is presented instead of "Museum Collection: YAHAGI Kijuro - Hidden Japan."
Vincent VAN GOGH, Victor N. PALMOV, Václav FIALA, SANO Shigejiro, SUEMATSU Masaki, SHIMOKAWA Sho/Masaru, Moshe KUPFERMAN, NAKANISHI Natsuyuki, SHIRAISHI Yuko, YOKOYAMA Tomoko, WAKABAYASHI Saeko, ICHINOSE Chihiro, NAKAZONO Koji, SUNAZAWA Bikky, OKAZAKI Kazuo, NISHIKAWA Katsuhito, SAKAI Yukina
- HAYAMA, Gallery 1
- July 31 ‒ September 22, 2020
- Mondays (except for August 10 and September 21)
- Opening hours
- 9:30‒17:00 (Last admission at 16:30)
- Adults: 250 yen
Under 20 or Students: 150 yen
65 and over: 100 yen
High School Students: 100 yen
Junior High School Students and under 16: Free
* Tickets of the exhibition "100 Years of Czech Design" also entitle to entry "Museum Collection" on the day of purchase. * A person with disabilities and one accompanying caretaker are admitted free of charge upon presenting Disabled Person's Handbook or an equivalent government-issued identification. * "Family Communication Day" offers a discount for all group (except those 65 or over) accompanying children under 18 on the first Sunday of every month.* For more infomation, see Concessions & Free Admission.
- Organized by The Museum of Modern Art, Kamakura & Hayama
Vincent VAN GOGH
Man with Pipe (Dr. Gachet), 1890
Victor N. PALMOV
Bathing-place, ca. 1920
Northern King and Queen, 1987
Photo by YAMAMOTO Tadasu
Untitled [Works 10], 2002-2004
About the light (or a nation) around you #021
2019, Museum collection
Photo by KATO Ken/ Courtesy of Tomio Koyama Gallery