We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in using an online timed-entry reservation system as one of our measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The eligible for free admission (reservation needed) is following: High school students and attendant teachers in supervised groups on educational outings (application needed in advance) / Persons with disability and one helper or attendant / Visitors with an invitation.
How to make Reservation
1. Select the date you wish to visit from the list below. Click the “Date”-link to open a new tab of application form.
2. Fill in and select the content. After completion, click "確認へ進む" [To confirm] to proceed next page.
3. Confirm the contents and then click "申込む" [Submit].
4. After application, a "予約完了" [confirmation] e-mail will be sent to your registered address. Please show our staff at the reception the mail page as printed or as displayed on your cell phone screen.
5. To change the reservation, apply again after cancellation from the link below.
To change the reservation, apply again after cancellation from the link above. No confirmation mail will be sent for cancellation.
About "e-kanagawa denshi shinsei"
We use an electric application system of Kanagawa Prefecture. For more information, see Operating environments. (available in Japanese only)
Inquiry: HAYAMA Tel. 046-875-2800