We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in using an online timed-entry reservation system as one of our measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
[October 21 updated] Timed-entry reservations will be not required from Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
- - All visitors are asked to make reservation. Even if you are eligible for free admission**, your online reservation is required.
** The eligible for free admission is following: Children and young people up to the junior high school students (under 16) / High school students and attendant teachers in supervised groups on educational outings (application needed in advance) / Persons with disability and one helper or attendant / Visitors with an invitation.
- - Please refrain from group visits for the time being.
- - You may enter at any time within the designated entry-time frame. A ticket is valid for the day of issue.
- - To avoid the congestion, please visit the museum a little later than the beginning of the entry-time frame.
- - You will receive the confirmation e-mail. Please ensure you can receive e-mails from "auto-kanagawa＠dshinsei.e-kanagawa.lg.jp".
- - Please check our Health and Safety Measures and our website to stay informed any changes before your visiting, as we could be closed to prevent the spreading of COVID-19 on your reserved day.
- - Please note that we ask you to make reservation for each museum separately. See "Timed-Entry Reservation: KAMAKURA ANNEX"
How to make Reservation
1. Select the date you wish to visit from the list below. Click the “Date”-link to open a new tab of application form.
2. Fill in and select the content. After completion, click "確認へ進む" [To confirm] to proceed next page.
3. Confirm the contents and then click "申込む" [Submit].
4. After application, a "予約完了" [confirmation] e-mail will be sent to your registered address. Please show our staff at the reception the mail page as printed or as displayed on your cell phone screen.
5. To change the reservation, apply again after cancellation from the link below.
To change the reservation, apply again after cancellation from the link above. No confirmation mail will be sent for cancellation.
About "e-kanagawa denshi shinsei"
We use an electric application system of Kanagawa Prefecture. For more information, see Operating environments. (available in Japanese only)
Inquiry: HAYAMA Tel. 046-875-2800