Image Provision for Media Coverage of the Museum
We are happy to supply images of our special exhibitions, museum buildings, and collection items etc. for media coverage of the museum. After reading through the following list of conditions, those who require images should use Inquiry form (website of Kanagawa Prefecture) on the Kanagawa Prefecture website or call the Publicity Department at Hayama museum.
※Some pages are only displayed in Japanese. Please see "Usage guide: Inquiry form" as reference.
Conditions for Using Museum Photographs
- Each photograph used must feature a caption and credit (as specified by the museum)
- Photographs provided must not be trimmed. Please plan your layout to ensure that photographs are not cut off or overlain with text
- We may not be able to provide photographs if usage will entail making a request for copyright permission
- You must provide our publicity department with a draft copy of the feature in question before publication so we can check it for accuracy
- In order that the museum can keep a copy of the feature for its records, please send us a copy of the publication, the relevant page link, a DVD or CD featuring the programme, etc.
Permission for Usage of and Provision of Images Related to the Museum for Use in Publications and Programs
For requests for images of items in the museum collection, past exhibitions, and museum architecture or permission to use such images for purposes other than coverage of the museum, please use Inquiry form (website of Kanagawa Prefecture) on the Kanagawa Prefecture site or call the Publicity Department at the Hayama Museum.